Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my foal is eligible for the Future Fortunes program?
A: Your foal must be sired by a stallion that is enrolled in the Future Fortunes Program at the time the foal was conceived. The list of stallions can be found on our website, www.futurefortunesinc.com. Go to Foals, the select Stallions.
2. How do I nominate a foal to the FF program?
A: Print off a foal enrollment form from the Forms tab on the website, complete it, & send it in along with your payment and a copy of the registration papers.
3. What if I don't have my foal’s registration papers yet?
A: Not a problem! Mark the pending box on the enrollment form and fill out the sire and the dam’s names along with the foaling date. Make sure you forward a copy of the registration papers when you receive them.
4. How much does it cost to nominate a foal to the FF program?
A: The fee to nominate a foal depends on the age of the foal. The fees are listed on the foal enrollment form. If you have questions, contact the office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (405) 366-2133.
5. I bought a horse that is enrolled in the FF program. When I transferred the horse into my name, I received the papers back without the FF sticker. How do I change ownership with FF and get a new sticker?
A: Send a copy of the registration papers to the office by mail, email, or fax and we will update our records and send you a new sticker! Be sure to include your current mailing address, phone number and e-mail.
6. I changed my horse’s name with the breed association. When I received the new papers, the FF sticker was gone. How do I get a new sticker?
A: Send a copy of the new registration papers to the FF office along with the horse’s previous name. We will update our records and send you a new sticker!
7. I nominated my foal to FF but I don’t see it on the website. Why?
A: If we did not receive a copy of the registration papers with the nomination, we reference the foal as a question mark and the dam’s name, i.e. ?Black Beauty. Send us a copy of the papers and we will update our records.
8. The owner of a horse I am interested in purchasing said it is enrolled in FF. How do I know for sure?
A: You can go to our website under Foals and search the foal’s name. If you don’t find it, try ?Dams Name. If you still can’t find it or are unsure, please call the office
9. I want to get my stallion into the FF eligible Stallion program?
A: The enrollment period for a stallion to come into the FF program is March 15 – May 15 the year prior to the breeding season you wish to bring the stallion into the program. The stallion enrollment form and requirements can be found under the Forms section of our website.
10. What do I do to enter a FF race?
A: Make sure that you mark the show producer's entry form that you are entering FF using your horse's registered name. No nicknames! Provide the producer with a copy of your registration papers showing you as the current owner. When a draw is posted be sure that an FF is by your name. If there isn't an FF by your name on the draw sheet go to the show office and make sure that they correct that and have you entered in the FF sidepot.
11. I think I placed at the FF race I ran in. How can I find out for sure?
A: We will post the FF results on our website when we receive them from the producer. They will be listed under the Shows tab. We wait for two weeks after posting before sending checks in case there are errors. Please let us know if you think there is an error.
12. I am the owner of a horse that won FF bonus money at a race last week. When can I expect to get my check?
A: We wait for two weeks after posting before sending checks in case there are errors. Please let us know if you think there is an error.
13. It’s been 4 weeks since the FF race and I have not received my FF bonus money check yet. Why not?
A: We must have a correct address and a W-9 on file before sending out any payout checks. Contact the office if you have any questions.
14. I am a breeder and haven't received my check yet. Why not?
A: The Stallion owner and the Breeder's checks are mailed out in December of the year earned. Make sure that the office has your current mailing address and a W-9 on file if you should be receiving a check.